HC Financial Advisors, Inc. is an investment advisory firm offering comprehensive financial management to individuals and their families. Our clients are charged an annual fee that covers both financial planning services and ongoing investment management.
Our services include:
- Preparation of a comprehensive financial plan that identifies the client’s objectives and provides analysis of their assets, cash flow, insurance, income taxes, retirement needs, and estate planning needs.
- Development and implementation of an investment plan that balances the client’s specific need for growth and income with their tolerance for risk and portfolio volatility.
- Ongoing monitoring of investments, markets, and the client’s situation.
- Rebalancing of investments and help managing cash flows into or out of the client’s investment accounts.
- Regular meetings with the client to review their goals and objectives, financial plans, and investments.
- Coordination with other professionals, including the client’s estate planning attorney, accountant, and/or insurance agent to ensure that all of the client’s financial needs are met.
- Portfolio reporting, including quarterly investment appraisals, year-end portfolio performance analysis, and annual tax reports.